Food Truck Festivals of America Rolling into West Palm Beach, FL on February 25, 2017
It’s the Palm Beach Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival!
Food Truck Festivals of America (FTFA) is going tropical with its first-ever Palm Beach Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival in West Palm Beach, Florida. The festival will take place at Palm Beach Outlets on Sat., Feb. 25, 2017 from Noon – 6 p.m (VIP hour 11-12 p.m.).
The food trucks will be serving up everything under the sun, from fall-off-the-bone-BBQ and fish tacos to gooey pizza and plenty of cold and delicious desserts. There’s also a huge craft beer component, including an appearance from Draftzilla, a beer truck capable of pouring 80 draft beers at once. Cheers!
Participating trucks include:
- Munchies Snack Shack – Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Eats & Sweets Catering – Crepes & Funnel Cakes
- Gastro Geeks – Bite Sized Treats
- Unto These Grills – Native American “Cherokee” Cuisine
- Tacos Veracruz – Mexican Cuisine
- The Waffle Wagon – Sweet & Savory Waffles
- And MANY, MANY, more!
For those foodies that want a little more out of their festival experience, it’s all about being a VIP! VIP tickets are $20 (online before the event), and from 11:00 AM- NOON provides:
- early access to the festival
- no lines
- one free dessert
- free non-alcoholic beverages throughout the festival
Attendees are urged to purchase tickets online at http://bit.ly/2k7EBHo to save:
- General Admission: $5 in advance online, $10 at the gate
- VIP Hour (11am – Noon): $20 in advance online, $25 at the gate (limited tickets, no lines, free Polar beverages and a free dessert)
- Beer Lover’s Package: $18.50 (includes admission + three 12-ounce craft beers) $25 at the gate
A list of all participating trucks and breweries will be available online at www.foodtruckfestivalsofamerica.com as the festival nears, along with complete information and ticketing options. For information, call 617-782-7117.
FTFA has partnered with The Unicorn Children’s Foundation which provides education, leadership and funding of innovative programs to build communities of support, acceptance, and opportunity for children, adults, and families living with special needs.
Food Truck Festivals of America (FTFA) was founded in 2012. FTFA has created 60 festivals throughout the U.S. combining dozens of food trucks & craft breweries together in one place for a day of eating, drinking and fun.