Two Towns Collide – the match ups have been decided!
STREET FOOD: MIAMI VS. PALM BEACH is coming to the Four Seasons Palm Beach on Saturday, December 13, 2014 as part of the Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival.
Marc Summers will host as Palm Beach and Miami chefs go head-to-head and vie for three prizes: People’s Choice, Bloggers’ Choice, and Best Bite. Winners will be chosen by fellow chefs Robert Irvine, Marc Murphy, and Jeff Mauro.
Representing Palm Beach are chefs:
- Lindsay Autry, former contestant on Top Chef
- Clay Conley, Chef/Partner of buccan and Imoto
- Dean Max, DJM Restaurants
- Darryl Moiles, Executive Chef of Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Tim Lipman, Chef/Owner Coolinary Cafe
Their competitors are Miami chefs:
- Timon Balloo, Executive Chef of Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill and Bocce Bar
- Jamie DeRosa, Chef/Owner Tongue & Cheek
- Giorgio Rapicavoli, Chef/Partner Eating House
- Daniel Serfer, Chef/Owner Blue Collar and Mignonette
- Aaron Brooks, Executive Chef of EDGE Steak & Bar
On Tuesday the chefs came together to decide who will compete in each of the 5 categories: fried chicken, meatballs, hot dogs, tacos, and “on a stick.”
Fried Chicken:: Clay Conley -vs- Aaron Brooks
Meatballs:: Darryl Moiles -vs- Giorgio Rapicavoli
Hot Dogs:: Lindsay Autry -vs- Jamie DeRosa
Tacos:: Tim Lipman -vs- Daniel Serfer
On a Stick:: Dean Max -vs- Timon Balloo
This culinary compeition should be an exciting chance to see and experience the food of some of the best chefs each county has to offer.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
7:00 – 10:00pm
Four Seasons Palm Beach
2800 S. Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
Tickets are $125.
Visit pbfoodwinefest.com for more info.
Latest posts by Cristyle (see all)
- Discover the Ale Trail of the Palm Beaches! - 04/01/2019
- EarthFare comes to Boynton Beach! - 03/17/2019
- Proper Ice Cream to Open Second Location in Delray Beach - 03/04/2019